layout

Thursday 21 October 2010

First followers, BBT, vitamins...


Hello new little friends :)

Thank you to my first followers !

Here is what I have been trying to do so far:

1. Lose weight : 17kg down so far (37.5lbs) still a long way to go but I am getting there.
2. take my temperature every morning when I get up.
3. doing an ovulation test every day
4.Eat healthy food
5. Take multi-vitamins to boost fertility
6. Try to exercise more regularly
7. taking some australian bush flowers drops supposed to help with hormone balance.

I am not sure all these things are helping right now but at least I am trying to do something about the problem while waiting desperately to get the letter with the date of my appointment at the fertility clinic.



2 comments:

  1. Julie, thanks for stopping by my blog. Wishing you lots of success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the visit to my blog Julie. I truly wish you all the best on your journey *hugs*

    ReplyDelete