layout

Friday 22 October 2010

Who is Julie ?

Hello Everybody,

My first question of the day is what does ICLW stand for ??? I just saw that on all your blogs, I even asked my husband but we both don't know.

I thought I would tell you a bit more about me.

LOVE :

I am a 25 year old French woman, I left France when I was 21 and moved to Ireland. I had always wanted to live there. A few month later  met a wonderful man, 5 months later I moved to Belfast, Northern Ireland to be closer to him. On 12th January 2009, he proposed to me and we got married on 16th July 2010. I love him so much and he is very supportive.

WORK :

I studied English and litterature in University. Worked in childcare for several years, did a lot of small jobs to finally go back to my first love : Beauty therapy and make up. I went to a Beauty school to get qualifications, worked as a makeup artist for a while until I was made redundant. As the money is not good in the beauty business at the moment, I decided to start working in a call center.  So I could have time outside of work to perform Beauty treatments from home and still have a reasonnable income every month.

HEALTH :

I have been overweight all my life. I tried dozens of diets and none would work on the long term. So I made a decision this year, I got a gastric band. It is not as easy to lose weight with a gastric band as most people think you still have to have to change all your bad habits and keep a very balanced diet if you want the weight to come off. I am losing weight slowly but surely and I know I need to to increase my chances of having a baby. my 2 main issues healthwise are IBS and PCOS. I am trying to learn to live with both of them but it's not easy every day.

I guess if there is anything else you would like to know you can ask :)

Have a good day.

PS: I have added a link to my BBT chart on the right for those who are interested.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Julie :) It's great to hear some more about you. Your life sounds so romantic, moving all over Europe!

    ICLW stands for International Comment Leaving Week. You can find info about it here: http://www.stirrup-queens.com/2010/09/icomleavwe-october-2010/

    It's a nice way to get your blog "out there"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice to meet you!! Thanks for joining team #hope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I just looked at your ovulation chart!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited to be one of your first followers! I also have PCOS...it makes losing weight more difficult. Right now I'm on injectables and my doctor gave me orders not to diet or lose weight. That's a big change from my usualy fight with PCOS!
    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete